Businesses large and small have come to the forefront utilizing Cloud Computing. By maximizing the details behind the Application and Infrastructure Cloud providers Thinkbox can make this transition an easy one. Thinkbox is your choice to join your team to evaluate Cloud options for enterprise applications like email, document collaboration, accounting, CRM, and much more. We can assist you in navigating the challenges of cloud and bring to you the benefits of this technology to your organization. Thinkbox will develop a Cloud strategy and move your technology into the next generation, oversee the acquisition and ensure the ultimate satisfaction with the end result.
Cloud computing technology will provide an on-demand access to virtualized IT resources that is located in an off site data center, shared by others, simple to use, paid for via subscription, and accessed over the web.
As IT industry leader, Thinkbox is seeing a myriad of new vendors’ and solutions. Each vendor has a definition of what cloud computing is that matches their products and solutions. From private, public, and hybrid clouds, Thinkbox will assist you to understand the key characteristics of the different cloud computing solutions along with each solutions benefits and challenges. Our consultants can assist you in formulating a cloud computing strategy.
Cloud Computing Benefits
- Utilize computational power and rack space from a third-party service providers lowering demand for additional servers in your data center
- Reduce the amount of applications deployed in your data centers by using SAAS providers
- Reducing operating expenses by lowering the consumption of electricity by making your server footprint smaller
Cloud Computing Considerations
- Consider the key characteristics of private, public, and hybrid clouds
- Standards affecting cloud computing implementation options
- Integration of cloud computing into existing infrastructure and processes
- Selecting which cloud deployment option is needed by your organization
- Providing estimated costs of private versus public cloud deployments